Hi! I'm Alli! I am the owner of Alli Murphy Photography, a premier boudoir studio located on Long Island in New York and our newly opened second location in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Through a passion for photography, a passion to empower and a desire to help women discover their inner and outer beauty, I have cultivated a strong business presence helping women in the area to truly believe in their beauty.
My mission as a photographer is for EVERY woman to be CONFIDENTLY CAPTIVATING!
It’s not about how you look but rather how you feel about the way you look.
The Wedding Memories
Our favorite way for our brides to surprise their spouse with their boudoir photos is by wrapping the album up and having it hand delivered the morning of the wedding with a little note... "open in private." Once delivered, the spouse can enjoy the photo album and revel in the beauty of their bride they are about to marry!!! Delivering the album this way is a sure fire way to get the day started with excitement since the spouse won't be able to see their special lady alone until the wedding ends!!!
We specialize in boudoir photography for women of all shapes, sizes and lifestyles. We have many women do their boudoir shoots as a gift to their spouse on their special wedding day!
We are a woman owned business and have been in business since 2014. We have photographed thousands of women and couples and make the experience special for each client! Our staff is entirely female to ensure you are comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you take my photos on my wedding day at my location? Yes, we offer on site boudoir for your special day!
- When should I arrive for my appointment? Arrive at your scheduled time - hair and makeup will be done first and then you will move to your session after.
- How long will my appointment take? We always say allot for three hours total. Hair and makeup will take about an hour to an hour and a half depending on your hair length and then your photo session will be about an hour. We like to give a cushion for anything unforseen.
- What should I wear? Boudoir photos usually include wearing lingerie. Subscribe to our planning guide for more details on what to wear - it has all of the tips you will need for your outfit choices!
- How long does it take to get my pictures back? Alli will edit your images and set your photo viewing session for 7 or more days from your session. At that time you will come back in to see your images and decide the package that works best for you. You can book your photo reveal online in advance for the week following your appointment.
- How long before I need my photos shot I book? We recommend booking as soon as possible however we can safely accommodate 4 weeks before you need your images. We can however make exceptions if you need your images quicker.
- Where are shoots done? Our studios are private and located at 167 Broadway - Suite 202 - Amityville, NY 11701
- Are my photos private? Absolutely! Unless you sign a release form your photos are completely private!
- What should I do with my photos? A photo book is the most common present for a significant other. But we can talk to make sure you receive the products that are perfect for you!
- How much do photos cost? We like to be in the range for the every woman and understand that a boudoir session is a luxury, not a need to have . Our pricing for images starts at $700. We offer payment plans for our larger packages and have packages for every budget.