Keeping BOLI up to date with the latest regulations regarding your celebration.
Trying to plan a wedding under normal circumstances is tough. Trying to plan one during a pandemic – when there are new laws and rumors are flying – would make any bride start to seriously consider elopement.
While we can’t change the rules, we CAN keep you informed. Here you will find the official, government mandated restrictions on large gatherings in New York State. This article will be updated as the restrictions change.
As of January 10th 2021, the following guidelines are in effect:
- Venues are limited to 50 guests (including you and your fiance)
- Gatherings at private residences are limited to 10 people
- Any venue or restaurant holding a liquor license must close by 10pm
- All guests must keep 6 feet apart
- Dancing is prohibited
- Interactive games, such as Cornhole or darts, are prohibited
- Masks must be worn at all times (even while taking pictures)
- Guests must remain seated at tables and refrain from mingling or standing, other than for necessary reasons
Written by Jennifer Rizzuto,